1. Bulldogs always look so ferocious.
2. Pretty them up with flowers all you want, but you can’t hide that ferocity.
3. Ever show a bulldog a horror movie? They don’t even flinch.
4. And they’re so heinous. They must be the least photogenic dog breed out there.
5. They don’t even look cute sleeping! Just dangerous.
6. Nor as puppies. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near this deathtrap.
7. Who would want to cuddle a bulldog?
8. They hate car trips…
9. …and being anywhere outside the confines of their cold, dark cages.
10. And you’d certainly never want to invite one to be your best man. Keep them as far away from your wedding as possible.
11. If you want an obedient dog, keep looking. A bulldog will never listen to you when you tell it to “sit.”
12. Have you ever seen a bulldog in a good mood? Me neither.
13. I have no idea why people like having bulldogs. I mean, they are not handsome or aesthetically pleasing in any way.
14. They’re also uncaring parents. Just see for yourself…
15. They make terrible work dogs. No service abilities whatsoever.
16. And they’re way too high-energy.
17. There’s just no way to give them any personality.
18. Not even in a princess dress.
19. We are convinced: Bulldogs are monsters.
20. Uncontrollable, high-energy, ferocious beasts that cannot be contained.
21. Never get a bulldog.
22. You’ll regret it for the rest of your life.
Love dogs? Sign up for our “Dog a Day” newsletter and we’ll send you an adorable pup every day!